Terms & Conditions The placing, sending or giving to Blue Ribbon Plants Wophams Lane Nursery an order/contract shall constitute agreement to our terms and conditions.
No order can be cancelled or not taken unless paid in full all loses (including loss of profit) and expenses incurred. Each order/contract is subject to the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive juristriction of the English Courts.
1. This list cancels all previous lists
2. All items listed are subject to availability
3. Prices quoted are price each & exclusive of VAT. Our VAT registration number is 192 817830
4. We reserve the right to review our price at any time. In any such event a customer will be notified of any price changes
5. New customers are requested to submit two satisfactory trade references & payment by pro-forma invoice on first delivery, there after for the first 3 months payment by card will be required.
6. Payment on all credit accounts is due within 30 days from the date of the invoice
7. Overdue accounts are liable to interest charges of 4% above base rate per month
8. All goods remain the property of Blue Ribbon Plants until they have been paid in full, however all liability for the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery
9. Danish Trolleys: All goods are delivered on cc containers, both the cc metal label & the red RFID tag must be attached. The company reserves the right to charge the customer for all Trolleys and shelves not available for return to the company on delivery at 50% above the current CC Container UK short term hire rate
10. Notification of any complaints must be made to us in writing within seven days
11. Damages and Shortages must be notified to us by email within 24 hours or credits will not be accepted
12. Blue Ribbon Plants shall not be liable for damage or loss caused as a result of any occurrence beyond the company’s control such as frost and wind damage
13. Every effort is made to ensure that plants dispatched are of first grade quality and true to name. In the event of a claim, Blue Ribbon Plants liability shall not exceed the invoice price of goods in question
14. Impatiens Downey Mildew - This problem is now widespread and there is nothing that either propagators or production nurseries can do to guarantee the eventual performance of the plants once they leave the nursery. All of our plants will receive good preventative chemical treatments prior to leaving our nursery but regrettably once the plants have left us the eventual quality along with pest and disease risks must become the responsibility of our customers.