Once your order is placed, it is pre-picked and prepared for collection, or we can deliver using our own vehicles within a 50 mile radius of Chichester. Customers from further afield have their deliveries placed on external transport and usually receive their orders on Thursday or Friday. Please note, orders must be received by 16:00 on Friday for collection or delivery the following week.
Grow to Order
We have the capacity to Grow to Order (contract growing) on a shared-risk basis for customers who wish to secure their future supplies of top quality plants. Please contact us for more information (minimum order value of £8,000).
Terms & Conditions
The placing, sending or giving of an order to Blue Ribbon Plants shall constitute agreement to our terms and conditions. Customers who place an order agree to pay for the order in full, even if they subsequently cancel or decline to accept all of the products ordered. Each order/contract is subject to English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- These terms and conditions supersede all other terms and conditions.
- Our weekly availability list doubles as an order form and each list supersedes previous lists, including prices.
- All items listed are subject to availability.
- We offer delivery options for those customers who are unable to collect, and this service is chargeable. In the event a delivery cannot take place for any reason, this does not affect the original agreement between customer and supplier to purchase plants, ie the order for plants is not conditional upon delivery arrangements.
- Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. Our VAT registration number is GB 192 8178 30.
- We reserve the right to review our prices at any time.
- New customers are requested to submit two satisfactory trade references and payment by pro-forma invoice on the first few orders.
- Payment on all credit accounts is due within 30 days from the date of the invoice. We reserve the right not to accept orders from customers whose accounts are not paid on time.
- Overdue accounts are liable to cumulative interest charges of 3% above base rate per month.
- All goods remain the property of Blue Ribbon Plants until they have been paid in full, however all liability for the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
- Danish Trollies: All goods are delivered on CC containers. Upon delivery the customer must swap empty CC containers plus shelves to the full number of those they are receiving. Blue Ribbon Plants reserves the right to charge the customer for all Trollies and shelves not available for return to the company on delivery at 50% above the current CC Container UK short-term hire rate.
- Notification of any complaints must be made to us in writing within seven days of delivery.
- Damages and shortages must be notified to us by email within 48 hours or credit refunds cannot be issued.
- Blue Ribbon Plants shall not be liable for damage or loss caused as a result of any occurrence beyond the company’s control such as frost and wind damage.
- Every effort is made to ensure that plants dispatched are of first grade quality and true to name. In the event of a claim, Blue Ribbon Plants’ liability shall not exceed the invoice price of goods in question.
- All of our plants receive good preventative chemical treatments prior to leaving our nursery but regrettably once the plants have left us the eventual quality along with pest and disease risks must become the responsibility of the customer.